As part of the development of the Children’s Health and Wellbeing Services Plan 2018-2028 (CHWSP), Children’s Health Queensland are seeking input from a range of external stakeholders on the current challenges they face in the provision of paediatric services and on emerging service directions and strategies developed in consultation with internal clinicians. Children’s Health Queensland external stakeholders include other Hospital and Health Services, Primary Health Networks, Non-Government Organisations, Government Departments, and children and families.
Discussion and feedback should focus on:
- What are the main challenges you currently face in the delivery of paediatric services in your area?
- Which paediatric conditions/specialties have the highest growth in your local area?
- What can CHQ do to help build capacity and capability for paediatric services in your local area?
- What services should CHQ be providing more of in the next 3-5 years?
- What services should CHQ be providing less of in the next 3-5 years?
For more information contact Jason Beem, Project Lead – Children’s Health and Wellbeing Services Plan at Jason.email@example.com.