Each year Brisbane South PHN prepares a ‘needs assessment’ in partnership with Metro South Health, Children’s Health Queensland, Mater Health Services and the local community.
Health professionals, people who work in the health sector and members of the Brisbane South community are invited to participate in improving local health outcomes. Brisbane South PHN will use the confidential responses to ensure the Health Needs Assessment reflects a collaborative approach in accordance with the organisation’s vision of ‘Better System, Better Health’.
For more information please visit the Engagement Portal.
- Brisbane South PHN 2018 Needs Assessment
- Whole of Region Needs Assessment (WORNA) Refresh 2016
- Whole of Region Needs Assessment (WORNA) 2016
Activity Work Plans
- 2018-19 Core Operational and Flexible (incl. After Hours and GP Support)
- 2016-19 Primary Mental Health Care
- 2018-21 Integrated Team Care (ITC)
- 2016-19 Drug and Alcohol Treatment
- 2017-2020 Greater Choice for At Home Palliative Care
Brisbane South PHN developed the Primary Health Care Digital Health Strategy and Roadmap 2018 – 2021, Brisbane south region (Digital Health Strategy and Roadmap) to identify shared digital health priorities and guide action to support adoption and use of digital health technologies in primary health care that will contribute to improving health and wellbeing in the Brisbane south region.