Are you a clinician or recent parent?
The University of Queensland research team, in partnership with Children’s Health Queensland, is developing an electronic tool (i-PATHWAY) to predict childhood obesity.
They want to find out:
- your views and attitudes towards predicting childhood obesity
- how a tool like this could be used in practice in the most positive and non-judgemental way for families.
Who can participate?
- Parents/guardians of infants (aged 0-2 years).
- Clinicians who regularly see infants (aged 0-2 years) in practice.
What will I have to do?
- 1 telephone interview with a researcher (only 30-45 minutes of your time).
Contact the senior researcher Oliver Canfell, APD, at email@example.com or phone 0434911538.