16 October 2020 | eBlast 263 (Queensland Mental Health Week)
- Brisbane South PHN Mental Health Services Compendium – download now
- COVID-19 temporary MBS telehealth services extended
- Counselling support now available for primary care professionals.
9 October 2020 | eBlast 262
- Extension of Greater Choices for At Home Palliative Care measure
- ‘Happy or Not’ patient feedback devices available for general practice
- Applications open for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander health scholarships.
2 October 2020 | eBlast 261
- Person-Centred Care programs recommence with new virtual workshops
- Expressions of Interest: Pharmacist in General Practice Model
- Opioids and pain medicine resources for general practitioners and health professionals.
25 September 2020 | eBlast 260
- Temporary MBS telehealth items extended
- Removal of restricted Local Government Areas
- Border restriction changes.
18 September 2020 | eBlast 259
- Webinar: Supportive leadership and facilitating connection into recovery phase
- IIAMPC team here to assist your Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities
- New Specialist Dementia Care Program.
11 September 2020 | eBlast 258
- Important update – PPE in primary health care facilities
- Information on entering Queensland for essential health care
- Expression of Interest – COVID-19 Medical Workforce: Sessional General Practitioners.
4 September 2020 | eBlast 257
- Updated Brisbane South PHN website coming soon!
- Shortages of hormone replacement therapy patches and oral contraceptives
- New templates available in clinical software.
28 August 2020 | eBlast 256
- Expression of interest – Brisbane South PHN Advisory Councils
Applications to join the Clinical Advisory Council and Community Advisory Council have now opened
- Cultural Awareness Training – upcoming workshop
- Register now for Genomics for GPs, session one.
21 August 2020 | eBlast 255
- Privacy and security in general practice – updated link to fact sheet
- Information for vaccine service providers – updated resource
- Sharing Knowledge About Immunisation (SKAI) – eLearning module for health care professionals.
14 August 2020 | eBlast 254
- Public holiday hours for respiratory clinics in the Brisbane south region
- Privacy and security in general practice (fact sheet)
- Webinar: Sustaining staff motivation and energy.