- 20 - 23 Mar 2023
- 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
2023 National Advance Care Planning Week (ACP) Virtual Forum
The Virtual Forum will be held from Monday, 20 March to Thursday, 23 March and feature virtual lunchbox sessions from 12.00pm – 1.00pm each day.
Hear first-hand from expert speakers to assist you in improving your advance care planning knowledge and practice, including:
- A keynote address by the Public Advocate for Queensland, Dr John Chesterman
- State and National ACP updates
- Presentations about ACP relating to young people, aged care, Indigenous people and voluntary assisted dying.
- All sessions will be live-streamed via Microsoft Teams.
- Registration is free.
- We encourage you to use the Virtual Forum as a team education opportunity and conversation starter about this important health topic.
- The Virtual Forum is proudly presented by the Statewide Office of ACP, Queensland Health.
(Direct event link is https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/2023-national-advance-care-planning-week-virtual-forum-tickets-463253984137)
Comments are closed.