SAVE THE DATE: Friday 14 September 2018 Guest speakers: Chief Inspector Gary Raymond Professor Ella Arensman, National Suicide Research Foundation Mr Ivan Frkovic, Queensland Mental Health Commissioner. Mr David Morton, Director
SAVE THE DATE: Friday 14 September 2018
- Chief Inspector Gary Raymond
- Professor Ella Arensman, National Suicide Research Foundation
- Mr Ivan Frkovic, Queensland Mental Health Commissioner.
- Mr David Morton, Director General for Health Policy Programs and Assurance, Joint Health Command, Australian Defence Force.
- Professor Sheena Reilly, Pro-Vice Chancellor (Health), Griffith University.
- Professor David Ellwood, Dean of Medicine & Head of School, Professor of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, School of Medicine, Griffith University.
- Associate Professor Annette Erlangsen, Visiting Fellow, Australian National University, National representative for Denmark and co-chair of the Special Interest Group on Suicide in Older Adults for the International Association of Suicide Prevention.
- Dr Marianne Wyder, Senior Research Fellow, Metro South Addiction and Mental Health Services.
- Dr Raelene Ward, Senior Lecturer, School of Nursing and Midwifery, University of Southern Queensland.
- Ms Bronwen Edwards, CEO, Roses in the Ocean.
- Mr Sam Webb, co-founder of LIVIN.
- Dr Stuart Leske, Senior Research Assistant, Australian Institute for Suicide Research and Prevention.
- Mrs Jacinta Hawgood, Senior Lecturer, Australian Institute for Suicide Research and Prevention.
$88 (incl GST) for full day attendance (8:00am – 4:15pm, includes morning/afternoon tea and lunch). Excludes informal social networking from 4.30 pm onwards.
To confirm your sponsorship or obtain more information, please email Wendy Iverson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Friday) 8:00 am - 4:15 pm
The Greek Club