- 05 Aug 2023
- 8:30 am - 5:00 pm
ASSESSMENT AND MANAGEMENT OF LOWER LIMB PAIN
A learning module for doctors wanting to boost their skills and confidence with patients suffering from painful lower limb disorders – and one of four modules for the certificate in Musculoskeletal
LEARN HOW TO:
- Sharpen your diagnostic skills with more focused history taking
- Refine your physical examination skills and make sense of your findings
- Target and interpret lower limb investigations.
- Make a specific diagnosis leading to effective treatment.
- Conditions include osteoarthritis, trochanteric bursitis, tendinopathies nerve entrapments, plantar fasciitis and many more.
- Do joint and bursa injections in your office
- Prescribe appropriate exercises and medications
View Hotel, Cnr Kingston Smith Drive & Hunt Street
AAMM Member: $640
Non-Member (GP/Specialist): $740
Registrar/House Officer: $640