The Benchmarque Group is holding a free Otitis Media and Aural Health Care Program at The Glen Hotel. REGISTER: Click
The Benchmarque Group is holding a free Otitis Media and Aural Health Care Program at The Glen Hotel.
REGISTER: Click here to register. Register early as places are limited and will fill quickly.
The Otitis Media and Aural Health Care Program is designed to develop the knowledge and skills required for Professionals working in Indigenous Health to safely assess the aural health of individuals and implement best practice management guidelines.
At the successful completion of this program the clinician should:
- Have knowledge and understanding of the anatomy and physiology of the ear
- Be able to perform a comprehensive ear health assessment
- Recognise abnormalities of the auditory system
- Recognise the need for refer to medical staff or specialist
- Give the patient a comprehensive explanation of examination findings
- Document the examination findings and outcome in the patient’s history.
This program is available to Registered and Enrolled Nurses, General Practitioners, Audiometrists, Indigenous Health Care Workers, and Allied Health Care Workers.
Click here to download the flyer.
(Saturday) 8:45 am - 4:30 pm
The Glen Hotel
The Benchmarque Group