- 27 May 2023
- 8:45 am - 4:30 pm
Chronic Conditions of the Foot
CHCCCS032 Provide basic foot care
Value for Organisations
Building a practical skillset for foot assessment that enables a healthcare practitioner to be competent and confident
in chronic conditions of the foot basic care.
• Safely perform a basic foot care assessment
• Determine foot care requirements
• Prepare and use basic equipment and materials
• Document foot, skin and nail care according to organisational requirements
• Make appropriate referrals in a timely manner
*Students must complete the Foundations of Chronic Disease online module to book into this program.
COST: Fully Funded
The program is supported by funding from the Australian Government Department of Health under the Chronic
Disease Support Project.
For further information, please visit the website or contact us.
Comments are closed.