- 10 Mar 2023
- 8:45 am - 5:00 pm
Clinical Assessment: Managing Emergencies in Primary Healthcare (Benchmarque Group)
Develop a greater understanding of Urgent Care Service situations dealt with in Primary Care through a range of
specific clinical scenarios and circumstances. For Primary Healthcare staff to build knowledge on when to manage/
escalate emergencies in a primary setting when presented with an injury or illness, including preparing a patient for
• Prepare nurses for triaging, assessing, treating and managing patients that physically present to UCC.
• Upskill, the nursing team, to be confident and competent in managing acute presentations and conditions.
• Improve awareness and understanding of how different conditions present in illnesses, injuries and
• Recognise limitations and when to escalate care to ensure patient safety is maintained.
• Practical training using theoretical small-group scenarios based on acute presentations and conditions.
The Benchmarque Group Pty Limited (RTO. 21824)
Ground Floor, 101 Cremorne Street, Cremorne VIC 3121
P | 1300 855 568
E | email@example.com
W | www.benchmarquegroup.com.au
Comments are closed.