REGISTER: Click here to register. Please RSVP no later than 16 March.Allied health professionals and staff working in allied health practices are invited to attend
REGISTER: Click here to register. Please RSVP no later than 16 March.
Allied health professionals and staff working in allied health practices are invited to attend Brisbane South PHN’s free Demystifying Digital Health Important Updates for Allied Health Professionals education session at Calamvale Hotel.
Better understand all things digital; from how secure messaging can have a positive impact on patient and business outcomes to utilising the My Health Record system and being able to comfortably answer questions from patients. This session will provide knowledge on the:
- benefits of Secure Messaging Delivery – including the launch of an exclusive sign up offer
- national Opt-Out System for the My Health Record• How Brisbane South PHN can assist your practice to be ‘Digitally ready’.
- Lawrence Peterson (Healthlink)
- Joshua Warlow (Australian Digital Health Agency)
- Laura Casey (Brisbane South PHN)
- Christine Borthwick (Brisbane South PHN).
Dinner will be provided.
For more information please contact the below Education Coordinators:
T: 07 3864 7556
M: 0421 849 362
T: 07 3864 7573
M: 0435 758 679
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm AEST
678 Compton Road, Calamvale
Brisbane South PHNevents@bsphn.org.au First Floor, Building 20, Garden City Office Park, 2404 Logan Road, Eight Mile Plains Qld 4113