- 22 Aug 2023
- 6:15 pm - 9:00 pm
Forum – Have your say on GP Registrar Distribution
Brisbane South PHN invites interested parties and key stakeholders to an evening of information sharing, networking and discussion about the allocation of GP registrars in our region.
Discuss the findings of the inaugural Workforce Needs and Training Capacity Report. A culmination of general practice consultation and health workforce data, this report aims to provide advice to the department to inform the distribution and placement of GP registrars across our region.
- Be among the first to review the findings and provide your feedback
- Network with GPs, Supervisors and GP college representatives
- Hear from RACGP and ACRRM about changes to the registrar program with the return of GP training to the colleges
- Find out more about the GP Workforce Planning and Prioritisation Program
- Have your questions addressed through a Q and A session
FACILITATOR: Dr Bruce Willett
SPEAKERS: Representatives from RACGP and ACRRM
CATERING: Welcome drink and canapes upon arrival and 2 course (dinner & dessert) alternative drop
LOCATION: Factory 51, 51 Holdsworth St, Coorparoo
RSVP: please register on the link below by Tuesday 15 August 2023
Please note, this event is subject to strict number limits – get in early to secure your seat.