Brisbane South PHN is holding a free Women’s Health Education Workshop for General Practitioners and Nurses. This workshop will provide participants with information on the renewal of the National Cervical Screening
Brisbane South PHN is holding a free Women’s Health Education Workshop for General Practitioners and Nurses.
This workshop will provide participants with information on the renewal of the National Cervical Screening Program that will be implemented on 1 December 2017.
You will be able to update your knowledge on contraception, options for unplanned pregnancies and current abortion laws in Queensland.
- Dr Fiona Mack, GP
- Dr Nicole Gastaldin, Medical Practitioner
- Liz Price, Social Worker
The following topics will be discussed:
- update on cervical screening and the national screening register
- medical and surgical terminations
- abortion law in Queensland.
Learning outcomes include:
- utilise course reference materials and information to implement cervical screening procedures in your practice
- identify the criteria for prescribing contraception treatment aligned to patient requirements
- distinguish between eligibility for medical or surgical terminations.
This education forms an Accredited Activity under the RACGP QI&CPD Program. Attendance attracts 4 Category 2 points (Activity: 116534) 2017-2019 triennium.
For more information about this event please contact Events Coordinator Raquel Parolin by phoning 07 3864 7522 or emailing email@example.com
If after registering, you are unable to attend this event, please notify the Events Coordinator at your earliest convenience. Cancellations with less than 48 hours notice or no-shows may incur a late cancellation fee.
Click here to download the flyer.
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm
The Glen Hotel
Brisbane South PHN