REGISTER: Click here to register. Please RSVP no later than 28 March.This free workshop will introduce the My Health Record system and explore its features
REGISTER: Click here to register. Please RSVP no later than 28 March.
This free workshop will introduce the My Health Record system and explore its features and functionalities, and benefits and uses, as they relate to pharmacy practice. The workshop to be held at The Glen Hotel will prepare participants to engage with the system and integrate it with their clinical workflow.
Participants will learn to:
- list the features and benefits of My Health Record in pharmacy practices
- describe how to communicate the benefits of the My Health Record system to patients
- describe the privacy and security measures taken to protect My Health Record and
- how to discuss privacy concerns
- describe how more comprehensive clinical information (access via My Health Record) can contribute to patient care.
- 6.00pm – registration
- 6.30pm – presentation commences.
For more information about this event please contact Events Coordinator Raquel McCready by phoning 07 3864 7522 or emailing email@example.com
Accreditation Number: CX17166. This activity has been accredited for 2 hours of Group 1 CPD (or 2 CPD credits) suitable for inclusion in an individual pharmacist’s CPD plan which can be converted to 2 hours of Group 2 CPD (or 4 CPD credits) upon successful completion of relevant assessment activities.
(Wednesday) 6:00 pm - 8:30 pm AEST
The Glen Hotel
Corner Logan Road and Gaskell Street, Eight Mile Plains Qld 4113
Brisbane South PHNevents@bsphn.org.au First Floor, Building 20, Garden City Office Park, 2404 Logan Road, Eight Mile Plains Qld 4113