- 10 Sep 2022
- 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Monash Victorian Heart Institute Cardiology Masterclass
Our Cardiology Masterclass has an expert faculty lined up to summarise the latest research and clinical practice updates over 10 modules.
REGISTER HERE: https://www.eventbrite.com.au/e/monash-victorian-heart-institute-cardiology-masterclass-tickets-399338330697
The modules are:
• Assessment of patients with chest pain (Dr Adam Nelson)
• Acute and chronic management of ischaemic heart disease (Dr Adam Nelson)
• Management of cardiovascular risk factors (Prof Steve Nicholls)
• Assessment of patients with dyspnoea (Dr Esther Davis)
• Acute and chronic management of heart failure (Dr Esther Davis)
• Management of valvular heart disease and aortic syndromes (Dr Hui-Chen Han)
• Acute and chronic management of atrial fibrillation and flutter (Dr Hui-Chen Han)
• Assessment of patients with palpitations and management of tachycardia (Dr Hui-Chen Han)
|• Assessment of patients with syncope and management of patients with cardiac devices (Dr Hui-Chen Han)
|• Management of patients after cardiac procedures (Dr Hui-Chen Han)
Our program was designed specifically with primary care physicians in mind and our evidence-based presentations have a strong focus on providing practical advice with plenty of time for Q&A so you can gain the specific knowledge you require.
Attendance is not limited to General Practitioners however content will be delivered through a lens relevant to primary care. If you have an interest in the modules outlined above we encourage you to register. Students with a specific interest in cardiology relevant to general practice are also welcome to register.
The one-day masterclass (held entirely on Zoom) allows for attendance from anywhere in Australia and is a CPD Activity under the RACGP CPD Program. 12 CPD Program points will be allocated upon completion.
Please contact Georgia if you have any questions – email@example.com