- 14 May 2022
- All Day
Musculoskeletal Medicine – Upper Limb Module
DATE: Saturday, 14th May 2022
MODULE COST: GP/Specialist – $690; AAMM member- $590; Registrar/House Officer- $490; Med Student/refresher module- $390
• Refine your physical examination skills and understand your findings
• Target and interpret investigations
• Make a specific diagnosis leading to effective treatment
• Perform basic manual therapy and trigger point injections in your office
• Prescribe appropriate exercises and medications
READING AND ASSESSMENT:
• Pre-reading component of approximately 6 hours in preparation for a day-long workshop of interactive tutorials, hands on physical examination and treatment techniques with feedback and case discussions.
• Multiple-choice question test.
A/Prof Michael Yelland
GP and Musculoskeletal Medicine Practitioner – Arana Hills, Brisbane
Dr Geoff Harding
Musculoskeletal Medicine Practitioner – Sandgate, Brisbane
Dr Bruce Jones
Musculoskeletal Medicine Practitioner – Taringa, Brisbane
Dr Colin Davis
General Practitioner – Kenmore, Brisbane
This module is an RACGP CPD Accredited Activity (Activity Number: 184224) and has been allocated 40 CPD program points in the 2020-2022 triennium. This activity is accredited with ACRRM (Activity Number: 25379) and is eligible for 8 Educational Activity Hours and 7 Performance Review Hours.
Please note that this course is open to Medical Practitioners only.