REGISTER: Please email either Andre Pirini at firstname.lastname@example.org, Uani Edwards at Uani.Edwards@benevolent.org.au or Jan Elston at JElston@raq.org.auRelationships Australia Queensland's Mental Health and Wellbeing Hub, Logan and Southern
Relationships Australia Queensland’s Mental Health and Wellbeing Hub, Logan and Southern Moreton Bay Islands is holding a free Wheel of Wellbeing (WoW) one-day workshop at The Access Gateway in Logan Central.
This is promised to be “a workshop for happier, healthier, more sustainable living” where attendees:
- explore some of the key concepts of positive psychology and their importance to human flourishing
- learn about the WoW framework
- discover how the wheel is being used and how you can use it yourself
- try out some practical tools including the DIY Happiness game
- experiment by sharing ideas and learning with others
- explore how to apply what you’ve learned for yourself, individuals, families and community.
WoW Head Trainer Mr Tony Coggins from the United Kingdom will present. He has worked with the WoW framework since its evolution in 2008, and possesses valuable knowledge and experience to draw upon.
WoW is an innovative health promotion initiative that aims to improve people’s understanding of mental health and wellbeing. It is a simple, practical framework – informed by an extensive body of evidence – designed to translate wellbeing theory into positive practice to help build more flourishing individuals and communities.
For more information visit www.wheelofwellbeing.org
(Tuesday) 8:45 am - 3:30 pm AEST
The Access Gateway
91 Wembley Road, Logan Central
Relationships Australia QueenslandJElston@raq.org.au 5/84 Wembley Road, Logan Central Qld 4114