REGISTER: Click here to register. Please RSVP no later than 2 March 2018.Brisbane South PHN is holding a free On target for immunisation 2018 update
REGISTER: Click here to register. Please RSVP no later than 2 March 2018.
Brisbane South PHN is holding a free On target for immunisation 2018 update on current immunisation topics for vaccine service providers in primary care.
Guest speakers include:
- Metro South Public Health Unit Public Health Nurse Clair Miller and Clinical Nurse Tracey Vidler
- Lady Cilento Children’s Hospital Nurse Practitioner Leanne Phillips and Nurse Educator Roxanne Taylor
- GSK Medical Science Liaison Julianne Bayliss.
- common cold chain errors
- immunisation update
- older persons vaccinations
- Queensland Specialist Immunisation Service.
A light lunch will be provided.
For more information about this event please contact Events Coordinator Raquel McCready by phoning 07 3864 7522 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
(Friday) 8:00 am - 1:00 pm AEST
The Glen Hotel
Corner Logan Road and Gaskell Street, Eight Mile Plains Qld 4113
Brisbane South PHNevents@bsphn.org.au First Floor, Building 20, Garden City Office Park, 2404 Logan Road, Eight Mile Plains Qld 4113