- 19 Oct 2023
- 6:15 am - 7:30 pm
Trauma-informed care: The impacts of trauma on the physical body
This webinar will discuss the short and/or long-term impacts of trauma on the physical body and ways practitioners can better respond applying trauma-informed care.
Attend this webinar to:
- Explore how trauma can cause impacts on the physical body.
- Learn how to communicate effectively with practitioners from a range of disciplines, enhancing your ability to provide comprehensive support to those affected by trauma.
- Explore the impact on the physical body that trauma can cause, and how practitioners can respond by applying trauma-informed care.
- Felicity de Blic, Pelvic Physiotherapist, NSW
- Lou Kerley (She/They), Occupational Therapist, Vic
- Andy Moloney, Accredited Exercise physiologist, Qld
Facilitator: Professor Stephen Trumble, General Practitioner
Date: Thursday 19 October
Time: 7:15 PM-8:30 PM (AEDT)
Registration Link: https://bit.ly/3Ze2Ft7