- 23 Sep 2022
- 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Chronic Conditions of the Foot
*Students must complete the Foundations of Chronic Disease prior to entry to this program.
The Chronic Conditions of the Foot aims to provide students with the skills and knowledge required to
recognise general foot conditions, determine foot care requirements, and prepare and use basic equipment
and medications for this people not requiring services of a professional podiatrist in a range of residential
and community service contexts.
The face to face workshop includes a lecture and practical workshop activities around recognition of foot
conditions, assessment, application of foot assessments tools and understanding the principles of basic foot
Upon successful completion of the program students should have the ability to:
• Safely perform a basic foot care assessment
• Determine foot care requirements
• Prepare and use basic equipment and materials
• Document foot, skin and nail care according to organisational requirements
• Make appropriate referrals in a timely manner
For further information, please contact us on email@example.com or 1300 855 568.