- 27 Sep 2022
- 8:45 am - 5:00 pm
Wound Management: Advanced Practice
The Wound Management: Advanced Practice Program includes a half day face to face workshop, in-class
activities assessed by a qualified assessor, workplace observed practice and online assessment completed via
The face-to-face workshop will explore a range of complex case studies, treatment options, dressing
applications, and a range of practical skills.
On the successful completion of the program, students should have the skills and knowledge to:.
• accurately identify wound types
• apply appropriate wound assessment methods to clinical practice
• identify chronic wound features and associated clinical features including interpretation of wound terminology
• identify and perform appropriate wound cleansing and debridement methods
• obtain a compliant wound swab culture using best practice methods
• make informed appropriate choices of wound dressings based on accurate wound assessment.
BEFORE BOOKING A WORKSHOP: Please note, students need to complete Wound Management:
Foundations and Principles Program before being able to book this workshop. The program is delivered
completely online, to learn more please click here to view the program page.
You can apply for the foundations program and the workshop by clicking the link above.
For further information, please contact us on email@example.com or 1300 855 568.