Office closure 2022
The Brisbane South PHN office will be closed from end of business Friday 23 December 2022 and will reopen on Tuesday 3 January 2023. All staff and services will be unavailable during this time.
To help you prepare for the holidays, please refer to our checklist below.
- Mental health – 2022 has had its own challenges, if you or someone you know is in need of urgent support during the holiday period, the following services may be able to assist:
Triple Zero: 000
Head to Health Phone Service: 1800 595 212
Lifeline: 13 11 14
Alcohol and Drug Information Service (ADIS): 1800 177 833
Suicide Call Back Service: 1300 659 467
Kids Helpline: 1800 55 1800
1300 MH CALL: 1300 64 22 55
QLife: 1800 184 527
13YARN: 13 92 76
Multicultural Connect Line: 1300 079 202
- Mental Health, Suicide Prevention and Alcohol and Other Drug treatment services 2022/2023 – We have collected information from Brisbane South PHN’s mental health, suicide prevention and alcohol and other drug service providers and relevant stakeholders who participate in the Sub Regional Action Groups. This document includes their service availability during the end of year holiday period and any contingencies in place for access to alternative support/information for participants. This is not a full representation of all service providers. Organisations are listed in alphabetical order A to Z.
In providing these details, the organisation has consented to the distribution and promotion of this information to the Sub-Regional Action Group network, Brisbane South PHN, Metro South Addiction and Mental Health Service (MSAMHS), General Practice and the wider community.
Click here to view the document.
- Primary Sense – For urgent support enquiries relating to Primary Sense, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and our team will assist you.
- Disaster readiness – as we head into severe weather season, ensure your practice is prepared, well stocked and best positioned to respond to crises and the health needs of your patients. Find out how your practice can prepare by visiting here.
- Stay up to date – stay informed about the latest public health directions regarding COVID-19 by following Queensland Health alerts here.
We’d like to acknowledge all the health workforce and support staff in our region who have worked tirelessly throughout this year, and your continued efforts over the holiday period.
We thank you for your commitment to our community’s health, safety and well-being.