General Practices using Best Practice or MedicalDirector practice software now have the option to view and import individual patient Australian Immunisation Register (AIR) records to their patient file. With one-click, Practices can streamline processes for immunisation and patient reminders. Read on to learn more about how to set this up for your Practice.
Improve your practice immunisation processes with AIR integration
This new feature can help your Practice to:
- access up-to-date immunisation lists
- save patient immunisation history to practice file
- ensure patients don’t receive duplicate or wrong immunisations
- assist with patient reminder lists.
New AIR integration features for your practice
After you have linked your practice software with AIR, you will have access to the following useful functions, amongst many more:
- Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander Status
- additional vaccines required
- natural immunity
- medical contraindication
- immunisation history
Contact the Quality Improvement team at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance or to find out how to use this as an activity to assist with accreditation requirements.