Primary care support
Brisbane South PHN supports primary care health professionals and a community of over one million people, across a region of over 3,800 square kilometres that spans urban, regional and rural populations.
The key objectives of Brisbane South PHN are:
- increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of primary care services for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes
- improving coordination of care to ensure patients receive the right care in the right place at the right time.
We support primary health care providers with:
- supporting practices to improve processes
- building strong relationships
- meeting the needs for GP education and professional development
- referral pathways and templates for local services
- best practice educational resources and clinical information updates
- MBS interpretation including Chronic Disease Management items
- multidisciplinary and shared care facilitation
For more information please contact your Area Account Manager (AAM) via 1300 467 265 or click here to find out who the AAM for your region is.
BreastScreen Queensland referral templates
Cancer Council Queensland
enableme – free online resource and community for stroke survivors, families and supporters
Kidney Health Australia
National Asthma Council
National Heart Foundation
RACGP Standards for general practices (5th edition)