COVID-19 Vaccination Training Program
In preparation for Australia’s vaccine rollout, authorised COVID-19 vaccination providers must complete COVID-19 vaccination training. This will ensure our workforce is competent in the safe management and administration of COVID-19 vaccines.
Australian society of clinical immunology and allergy (ASCIA) Allergy and anaphylaxis training for health professionals
COVID-19 vaccine update for GPs. This webinar is part of a series for general practitioners on the COVID-19 response and vaccine rollout.
NCIRS Webinar series – Out of the starting blocks: COVID-19 vaccination program in Australia Part 1 & 2. In preparation for the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines in Australia.
COVID-19 vaccination information for healthcare workers. The Queensland Clinical Senate partnered with CEQ-Engage to host virtual information sessions on 4 and 22 February.
Further staff education
- Online courses for immunisation service providers (Queensland Health)
- Anaphylaxis Training for Health Professionals (ASCIA)
- Australian Immunisation Register eLearning program (Services Australia)
- Update CPR training
- Supporting the COVID-19 vaccination rollout
- Outbreaks, testing and management