Information and resources
On this page
- Australian COVID-19 vaccination policy
- National rollout strategy
- Queensland’s rollout plan
- Helpful links
Australian COVID-19 Vaccination Policy
The COVID-19 Vaccination Policy will guide the rollout of safe and effective vaccines to all Australians.
National Rollout Strategy
The Australian Government aims to have as many people vaccinated as possible in 2021 with the rollout commencing on 21 February 2021. Identified priority groups are the first people to be receiving vaccines and includes Residential Aged Care Facility residents, frontline health workers and quarantine staff.
Queensland’s rollout plan
The Queensland Government has a plan to provide the COVID-19 vaccine to Queenslanders, working alongside the Australian Government.
- News and information for Australians about the development, approval process and plans for COVID-19 vaccines
- About COVID-19 vaccines
- Getting vaccinated for COVID-19
- Who will get the vaccines?
- How vaccines are tested and approved
- Campaign materials
- Allergy, Immunodeficiency, Autoimmunity and COVID-19 Vaccination Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
- AusVaxSafety is conducting national COVID-19 vaccine safety surveillance in Australia. This is to ensure the ongoing safety of COVID-19 vaccines used in Australia and to promote provider and public confidence in the vaccination program
- ATAGI Advice on the relative timing of administering influenza and COVID-19 vaccines in 2021
Reputable information about vaccines
- Therapeutic Goods Administration
- Australian Academy of Science
- World Health Organisation
- National Centre for Immunisation Research and Surveillance
Subscribe here to receive the Australian Government’s COVID-19 vaccine updates.
Information about COVID-19 vaccines has been translated into multiple languages. Find information in your language here.