Updates and alerts
Page last updated 9am 1 December 2022
On this page:
- Public health notices
- Media releases and alerts
- COVID-19 key updates in your mailbox
- News subscriptions
Public health notices
Keep up to date with public health alerts from Queensland Health, regarding COVID-19 testing recommendations and national guidance for Queensland clinicians.
With the end of the COVID-19 public health emergency on 31 October 2022, Queensland Health has introduced a traffic light system to help Queenslanders understand the current level of risk and take precautions.
The traffic light level is reviewed regularly. The current status of the traffic light is Amber. Last reviewed on 11 November 2022.
More information can be found on the Queensland Heath website.
Media releases and alerts
Keep up to date with Department of Health media releases.
COVID-19 key updates in your mailbox
Sign up to our mailing list for Primary Health Matters, our weekly eNewsletter, to ensure you continue to receive health news and updates for the Brisbane South region, direct to your inbox.
If you would like to view current and previous editions of our eNewsletter, visit our corporate website.
Subscribe to receive relevant alerts and updates.
- Queensland Health newsletter – stay informed about the latest public health alerts and COVID-19 public health directions.
- Clinical Excellence Queensland clinical updates – receive the latest COVID-19 awareness tools and resources.
- Department of Health vaccine updates – stay informed about the latest COVID vaccine updates.