SpotOnHealth HealthPathways is an online information portal designed specifically for use by health care professionals during consultations with their patients or clients. It provides these professionals with relevant and current information about local health care services to support decision making and provide advice to their patients or clients.
Each pathway provides clear and concise guidelines for assessing a patient or client with a particular symptom or condition and a management process that integrates relevant regional services from other local health care providers. Pathways also include information about how to refer to or request services from other providers to support quick and effective practice.
A username and password is required to access SpotOnHealth HealthPathways. If you do not have one, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information, refer to the project site.
- For your practice
- For your patients/clients
- In our communities
- Care and treatment of patients with COVID-19
- COVID-19 vaccinations
- Mental health and wellbeing through COVID-19
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Residential Aged Care Facilities and COVID-19
- SpotOnHealth HealthPathways
- Supporting vulnerable populations
- Testing patients for COVID-19
- Updates and alerts
- Winter wellness flu and COVID-19