A panel of leading infectious diseases and immunology paediatricians and physicians will present on:
- RSV symptoms and disease burden in infants
- new RSV vaccines and treatments, including monoclonal antibodies
- next steps for RSV vaccines and treatments in Australia.
Attendees will be encouraged to ask questions during the webinar, which will be answered by NCIRS experts either online or during the live question-and-answer panel.
Date and time
27 February 2024 (9am to 10am AWST)
This webinar will be recorded and available on the NCIRS website in the days following the session. Register to receive the link to the recording via email when it is available.
This NCIRS webinar forms part of a series covering the latest developments in the prevention of respiratory disease in Australia. Upcoming topics in the webinar series include:
- RSV in older adults – Date TBC; registration details coming soon
- Influenza and COVID-19 vaccination recommendations and update 2024 – Date TBC; registration details coming soon